It can be hard to get access to treatment especially for the less fortunate. Thankfully, there are programs to help people who are in need of cancer treatments but cannot really afford to do so.
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the principal government agency for raising and providing funds for health programs, medical assistance and services, and charities of national character. The office also engages in welfare-related investments to generate more funds for its programs.
2. Original/Certified True Copy of the updated Clinical Abstract duly signed by the attending physician with license number
3. Valid ID (Patient and Authorized Representative)
• Government issued ID
• Company ID
• Student ID
4. Authorization letter from the patient and Social Case Study in cases where there is no immediate relative available for interview
Additional Requirements for Cancer Patients:
• Laboratory Results
• Histopath / Biopsy Report (photocopy)
• Prescription duly signed by the attending licensed physician (original copy)
• Progress Notes from the Oncologist
• Endorsement or Certificate of Acceptance of PCSO Guarantee Letter
• Official quotation from service provider
To learn more about how to apply for assistance, please visit the PCSO website.
You have clicked on a link leading outside hopefromwithin.org.
MSD is not responsible for any third-party content found on webpages outside this website.
MSD provides this link as a resource to its website visitors. MSD is not responsible for the terms and conditions, and privacy policies of any third-party websites.
Should you wish to proceed, click HERE